FCC ID: Z64-WL18SBMOD This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
• This device may not cause harmful interference;
• This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that the interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna;
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver;
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that of the receiver;
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by DermaSensor Inc. could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. This device is limited to operation on permissible Part 15 frequencies and does not have the ability to be configured by end-users or professional installers to operate outside the authorized bands.